Can anyone tell me are these big kids or small teenagers?
If you are in contact with this age group on regular basis, you most likely would agree that it depends on the day and situation. Well, really the hour.
So the dilemma for Christmas gift giving becomes finding a Christmas gift for this age range that does not offend their ‘grown-upness’ but still plays to their childlike tendencies. After all, a nine year old is still a kid.
To help you sort through some of thinking behind finding the right gift this group, I have put together a few tips for you.
1. Buy Gifts that Give the Kids Permission to Play
There are some very fun toys out there that are targeted towards more advanced role-playing. Two examples would be -
1. A helmet with voice activated noises and lights, yes very cool.
2. Deluxe model transformers: these have additional features that younger kids would not know how to play or would break. Playing swords with a helmet that has lights everywhere would be great fun for all ages. Anything that flies or moves would be great interactive gifts.
Continue reading »
\\ tags: Christmas, Christmas Gift
Christmas is a season of giving. But sometimes picking the perfect gift can be such a difficult decision, especially when it comes to shopping for the children on your list. It can be hard to figure out what toys kids will enjoy. So take the guesswork out of your Christmas shopping this year and consider these Top Ten Christmas Gifts for Kids this holiday season.
1. Fur Real Friends Biscuit My Lovin Pup. This interactive toy is the perfect gift for any pet loving child. This life-sized dog can obey commands and even wag its tail, which gives kids all the benefits of owning a dog without any of the hassle.
2. Kidizoom Digital Camera Pink from Vtech. For the tech oriented little girl in your life, consider the Kidizoom Digital Camera. Not only will she look stylish sporting this pink camera, but she can take real photos and video as well. Vtech has designed all version of their Kidizoom Camera to fit in small hands and be resilient enough to survive in a child’s care. This camera is a great idea for kids who want to take pictures but still are a little too young to handle more expensive cameras.
Continue reading »
\\ tags: Christmas, Christmas Toys